Latest News：Application Documents
- The first thing you need to do is understand your own personal needs, check the institution's website, and communicate with your parents.
- Provide proof of English proficiency (required for the preliminary review), an English autobiography, an English resume, and a letter of recommendation from your professor (required for the second review).
- If you apply, you have a chance.
- Please do not contact GAO or the sister institution regarding this issue since it will take a long time for the review to be completed.
- The financial statement, passport, health check report, and insurance can all be provided later.
YZU Preliminary Selection
- Online Application Application Form ▶
- Download: (Hard-copy) Preference Form (YZU Outgoing Exchange Student).docx▶
Review materials after passing the preliminary selection (The information must be entered into the computer, and the file format cannot be changed arbitrarily.)
- Download: YZU Overseas Exchange Application Form.docx▶
- Download: Exchange/ Dual-Degree Affidavit.docx ▶
- Download: Long-Term International and Cross-Strait Student Exchange Scholarship. docx ▶
- Download: Consent Form for Collection, Processing, and Use of Personal Information.docx ▶
- Course Reduction, Selection, Credit Transfer: Academic Affairs: Course Selection Precautions for Outgoing Exchange Students▶
- Download: Withdrawal Form of Student Exchange Program▶
- Download： Consent Form of Student Exchange due to COVID-19 ▶
Coordinator： Yoyo Hsiao
Facebook: YZU Global Affairs Office