Latest News：ARC Extension for International Students
▊ Validity of ARC
For Foreign students, the validity is 1 year; it is required to extend it every single year.
▊ Document Preparation
- Personal information in the passport
- Front and back side of the old ARC
- Certificate of student status (within 1 month)
- 2-inch (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) ID photo (jpg. file)
- Fee for extension: NTD 1,000 (only for Foreign students)
- Dormitory Hosing Certificate (you may get it from hosing office) . If you are living out the campus, please upload your Apartment Lease
- Please apply for ARC extension within 30 days before your ARC expires if you will continue your study at YZU.
- If you plan to leave Taiwan during your studies, please make sure your ARC will still be valid at the time you return to Taiwan before your departure. Please apply for ARC extension online if necessary.
▊ E-residence Permit and Receipt Download
- After the application is approved by National Immigration Agency and the ARC payment fee is completed, you will receive an e-mail from the system informing you that the e-residence permit and receipt are ready for download.
- Students can sign in to the system and download their e-residence permit and receipt from "download section" --> "e-residence permit download and "receipt download."
- Please bring the e-receipt to service center in order to pick up your ARC card.
▊ How to get the card
- It would take around 7-10 workdays to get the card from the Immigration Office.
- After the card is made, please get the card from Immigration Office at Taoyuan City First Service Center in person.
▊ Immigration Office Information
Immigration Office, Taoyuan City First Service Center:
Add: 1F., No.106, Xianfu Rd., Taoyuan Dist., Taoyuan City 330, Taiwan (R.O.C.)