Latest News：Application Information for 2023 Semester
2023 Spring Semester (February entry)Regular intake: 2022.09.01-2022.10.15
" ICDF Scholarship+IEM Master's Program" application: 01.01-03.15 via below "Online Application System" & email@example.com
For Overseas Chinese, please apply →here←
Apply Here →Online Application System ←
All applicants are required to apply through the online application system. Please apply online by yourself.
NOW OPENED :
2023 Fall Semester (Sep intake)
Application period: March 01-April 15, 2023
|03.01 ~ 04.15||Application Period|
|04.18 ~ 04.22||Preliminary Evaluation of Qualification by GAO|
|04.15 ~ 04.20||Resubmit for the insufficient document (notify through Email)|
|04.25 ~ 05.13|
|05.20 12:00 (Taiwan Time)|
|05.20 ~ 05.25||Online Intention Reply for Enrollment|
|05.30||Acceptance Letters Sent to Applicants|
|09.01 ~ 10.15||Application Period|
|10.18 ~ 10.22||Preliminary Evaluation of Qualification by GAO|
|10.10 ~ 10.20||Resubmit for the insufficient document (notify through Email)|
|10.25 ~ 11.13|
|(updated) 12.01 12:00 (Taiwan Time)|
|11.20 ~ 11.25||Online Intention Reply for Enrollment|
|11.30||Acceptance Letters Sent to Applicants|
- Photocopy of diploma (in English or Chinese). Must show the degree you have obtained in the previous university/institution.
- Photocopy of transcript (in English or Chinese). Each transcript must provide a year-by-year listing of all courses. For transfer students, please also provide the transcript of your current school.
- Two recommendation letters
- Study Plan ( including motivation )(Required for master's and PH.D program)
- Passport-size photo (taken within the last six months and against a white background)
- Certificate of language proficiency: Applicants for courses taught in Chinese must provide a certificate of proficiency in the Test of Chinese as Foreign Language (TOCFL) level 2 or above or a certificate of completion of the Chinese language class level 2 study. Applicants for courses taught in English must provide a certificate of CEFR B1 (inclusive) level or above; if the applicants is from an English-speaking country (please upload your passport) or have obtained a previous degree in an English-speaking country (please upload the previous degree certificate) , could be exempt from the proof of English proficiency.
- Financial statement with at least US$ 5,000
Required for the Department of Chinese Linguistics and Literature and other Chinese-taught program
- Applicants for courses taught in Chinese must provide a certificate of proficiency in the Test of Chinese as Foreign Language (TOCFL) level 2 or above or a certificate of completion of the Chinese language class level 2 study.
Required for the Department of Information Communication and Department of Art and Design applicants
All required application forms and relevant documents must be completed before the deadlines shown above. Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will NOT be accepted. Applicants must assume full responsibility for a rejected application.
Scholarships Contact Us Special Entry Procedure for Covid-19 Tuition & Fees
New Degree Students Transportation Students Handbook English Brochure