Latest News：Homecoming Ambassador Program
Yuan Ze University is seeking foreign student leaders who are engaged in the campus, who have developed a robust social network and are ready for an opportunity to step forward to reach out and broadcast our beloved university as the 2020 Homecoming Ambassador
All International Student, Overseas Chinese Student, and Mainland China Student are welcomed to join the program
The new ambassador program’s selection process will include the
Service Project and the Digital Service Project.
All student that joined the program will be honored as Homecoming Ambassador. The Ambassador of the Year will be selected based on the report of the Service Project and/or Digital Service Project.
Homecoming Ambassador Award
- The Ambassador of the Year will receive a sash at the Christmas Party held by GAO which they keep.
- All ambassador receives a Certificate of Outstanding Service, priority registration of all activities held by GAO, and an exclusive Badge of Honor.
【Service Project】Student Recruitment Plan
- Promote YZU at your hometown when you’re back home for Spring/Summer Break and get a subsidy for the promotional event.
- Opened to all foreign student (International student, Oversea Chinese Student, Mainland China Student)
- A team may consist of only an individual or as a group with max. 5 people in each group.
- GAO can provide free publicity materials including Promotional PPT, A4 Brochure and Goodies.
- All applications will be reviewed and the successful application announcement date will be in 2019.12.02
- The subsidized amount is according to the region as follows for each team.
- Hong Kong and Macao: NTD 3,500
- Other regions in Asia: NTD 4,500
- Non-Asia region: NTD 8,000
- Bonus: The team will receive NTD 1,000 for each successful enrolled recruited student. Please see Rules for Bonus for each successfully enrolled recruited students at the end of this article
Application Date: 2019.11.11-11.25
Application System: CLICK HERE
Selected Team Announcement Date: 2019.12.02
Deadline of Report and Prospective Student Name List:
- Winter Session 2020.03.02
- Summer Session 2020.10.01
【Digital Service Project】Student Recruitment Plan
- Promote YZU using digital media
- Opened to all foreign student (International Student, Oversea Chines Student, Mainland China Student)
- The name list of introduced person MUST be submitted before the deadline of each YZU admission application date
- A bonus of NTD 1,000 for each successful enrolled recruited student. Please see Rules for Bonus for each successfully enrolled recruited students at the end of this article
- Main rules of posts:
- Post interesting happenings of your study abroad life in YZU
- Communicate with prospective students
- Refer questions that you are not sure how to answer to GAO
- Satire, exaggeration, defame, and insult is strictly prohibited.
Application Date: Anytime
Application System: CLICK HERE
Report: CLICK HERE
Prospective Student Name List: CLICK HERE
- Fall Semester 2020.03.02
- Spring Semester 2020.10.01
Rules for Bonus for each successfully enrolled recruited students
- The names that were listed in YZU Online Application System→ *How do you know about YZU and our admission information → (Other) Ask the prospective student to write your name here
- If the enrolled and recruited student wrote two or more names, the bonus NTD 1,000 will be divided equally among them.
- If the enrolled and recruited student did not write your name in the application system but you did write their names in the excel form that you submitted in the report, you will not get the bonus.
- If the enrolled and recruited student writes a name that did not join this program, the student will not get the bonus.