Latest News：Application Information for 2020 Fall Semester
Apply Here →Online Application System ←(Closed)
|2020.03.01 ~ 2020.04.30||Application Period|
|2020.04.01 ~ 2020.04.30||Preliminary Evaluation of Qualification by GAO|
|2020.04.02 ~ 2020.04.30||Resubmit for the insufficient document|
|2020.05.01 ~ 2020.05.15||Applications Review by Departments|
|2020.05.18 ~ 2020.05.25||Applications Review by Institutes/Colleges (including scholarship qualification)|
|2020.05.30 12: 00 (Taiwan Time)||Admission Results Posted on the GAO Website|
|2020.05.30 ~ 2020.06.10||Online Intention Reply for Enrollment|
|2020.06.||Acceptance Letters Sent to Applicants|
- Photocopy of diploma (in English or Chinese). Must show the degree you have obtained in the previous university/institution.
- Photocopy of transcript (in English or Chinese). Each transcript must provide a year-by-year listing of all courses.
- Two recommendation letter
- Statement of purpose
- Passport-size photos (taken within the last six months and against a white background)
- Official score report of an English proficiency test, such as TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS/Cambridge ESOL/GEPT/CSEPT or English Medium Instruction Certificate
- Official score report of a Chinese proficiency test(TOCFL/HSK) (Required for the Department of Chinese Linguistics and Literature applicants)
- Portfolio (Required for the Department of Information Communication and Department of Art and Design applicants)
- Financial statement with at least US$ 4,000
All required application forms and relevant documents must be completed before the deadlines shown above. Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will NOT be accepted. Applicants must assume full responsibility for a rejected application.