Latest News：YZU 2021 Speak-out Mandarin Course
The YZU 2021 Speak-out Mandarin Course is for international students and foreigners who want to learn Chinese.
These 8-weeks courses are taught at Yuan Ze University by professionals in the field of Teaching Chinese as a Second Language in a digital classroom equipped with an Education Interactive Display and tablets for every student to use in class.
The course aims to level up your Chinese language skills in the key areas of speaking, listening, reading (and writing depends on your need):
- Small class: ensure every student have enough time to speak
- Hands-on learning: shopping, negotiating prices, and complete other tasks in Mandarin
- Interactive digital classroom: tablets for every student bring more initiative to students in the class
- Mandarin immersive environment: enhance the listening ability and learn daily vocabularies through class
You will be able to go shopping, bargain for a better price, ask for directions on the road, and explore beautiful Taiwan all on your own!!! Isn't this AWESOME
Date and Time
- 2021.09.27-11.19 (8 weeks), Total 46 hours of class
- 3 days per week: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 7 -9 p.m.
- Beginner/ Basic/Intermediate level learner
- Aged 18 years or above
Classes are taught in small groups with an average of 6 students per class (maximum 12 students per class).
Teaching takes place on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, with 3 hours of evening classes.
Each student will be given a tablet with a specialized pen to use in class, improving the interactive learning experience and learning to write Chinese characters in a fun way.
- Early bird (apply before Aug 27): NT$ 7,700/person
- Group (≥5 people): contact us to know the better price
- Apply online →here← Deadline: Sep 3
- Receive Payment Instruction via Email
- Pay 30% of the tuition as a deposit (bank account will be stated in the Payment Instruction"
- Receive Letter of Successful Registration
- Show up in class and pay the remaining tuition
MS. CLOVIA HSU